Lenovo k4 note stuck on logo screen problem solution: Hello to all my Lenovo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well. If you are facing the logo stuck issue in your Lenovo k4 smartphone then read the article carefully from starting to end and after it you will find your solution. You just have to follow some simple steps and after it your smartphone problem will be solved completely.
Why this problem happens
- Updating the device, many users face the problem while they are updating their smartphone this happens because of poor power supply in phone. If your smartphone battery is low then your smartphone can’t complete the system update process and it will get stuck on logo.
- Installation of third-party apps, if you have installed any third party app download from any third-party site then you may also see the problem, third-party app’s carry viruses that can damage your phone.
- Hardware issue, issues like damage in any internal part or inserting of damaged sd card can also cause the problem.
How to solve it
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds and after it when you see lenovo company logo appearing on your screen release both the buttons.
- Now your smartphone will perform force restart and after it your issue will be solved.
Note – If your smartphone doesn’t perform force restart automatically then click on restart button which will appear on your screen after pressing the power button + volume up button.
If the first trick doesn’t work then follow the second one this may help you. In the second trick you have to do is put your smartphone in charging and follow the first trick again.
- Lenovo k4 note black screen problem solution
- Lenovo tab m10 sd card problem solution
- Lenovo tab m10 charging problem solution
- Lenovo a6000 hang on logo problem solution
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
Okadtech – Lenovo k4 note stuck on logo screen problem solution