Learn how to fix redmi note 5a wifi not working problem
To fix the issue you have to follow some simple tricks first. If these trick’s won’t work then in last i have 2 magical tricks for you which will definitely help you.
1. Refresh your wi-fi settings.
2. Click on the arrow near your connected device and click on forgot network after doing it re-enter your password.
3. Switch off your smart phone and restart it again.
If these three trick’s won’t work then follow the two trick’s which are below these will fix your wi-fi problem 100 percent.p
- Turn on your redmi note 5a smart phone.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- Click on wifi information.
- Then click on wifi status.
- Now tab on refresh button 3 to 5 times.
- Now restart your phone.
- Turn on your redmi 5a smart phone.
- Go to settings.
- Search reset in the in the settings.
- Click on reset wi-fi,mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings and ok it.
- Now it will fix your issue 100 percent
If all these trick’s doesn’t work and if you are still facing the wi-fi problem. Then i suggest you to please give it to any professional or mi authorized service center they will fix it. Your phone may have any hardware issue.
Redmi 5a features and specifications
Redmi 5A is virtually identical to the Redmi 4A in terms of specifications. It has a few cosmetic differences on the outside, but nothing about it is new or different. You get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC, 2GB or 3GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of storage, a 5-inch HD screen, and 3000mAh battery. Performance is good for an entry-level phone, and while battery life is great, both the front and rear cameras are only just about acceptable. MIUI 9 has a few useful features, but there&amp#039s some bloat to deal with. Overall, low pricing is this phone&amp#039s most attractive feature.