Lenovo k4 note black screen problem solution: Hello to all my lenovo k4 smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Well today hear in this article we are going to discuss about how your can fix lenovo k4 black screen problem after dropping the problem. Well if you have dropped your phone from a height and then you face the black screen problem in your smartphone. Then most probably there are two reasons why you are facing the black screen problem in your smartphone.
The first one is because of software problem, like ui crash or any system problem and the second reason behind the problem is hardware issue. If after dropping your smartphone anything is damaged like your smartphone lcd panel or battery then there also you can face the problem. Well you can’t fix it until and unless you are a technician but incase if you are facing it because any software problem then you can fix it. Hear below i have mentioned one of the most effective solution of this problem. You can try it and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix lenovo k4 note black screen
- Press and hold the power button + volume down button for 10 to 15 seconds until you see the lenovo logo appertaining on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the lenovo company logo appearing on your lenovo k4 smartphone screen release these both buttons power button and volume down.
- Now your phone will perform force reboot process.
- When this process will end you will see your smartphone black screen problem will be fully solved and your phone will turn to normal again.
- After solving this problem i recommend you to please disable the auto brightness of your smartphone according to many sources many people who are facing the problem they face it because of a glitch in the auto brightness function. Hope this will be solved in future update.
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
- Learn how to fix acer aspire black screen problem, fix it in easy way
Okadtech – Lenovo k4 note black screen problem solution