Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution: Hello to all my mi phone user friends if you are facing redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem then i am hear to help you. Its really irritating when you plug your earphone on your phone and when you play a song, video you hear no sound on your earphone. If you are also facing similar problem then you have headphone jack issue. Well don’t worry it’s too easy to fix just read the whole article from starting to end without skipping any part and you will fix your issue.
Why this problem happens in our phone
- Headphone jack problem – if you have putted any unnecessary thing on your headphone jack like dust, water then you will see the problem. The particles what ever it is sand,dust water will stuck inside the headphone jack and the result is stuck of headphone logo appears.
- Washing the phone – some people wash their phone for cleaning purpose which is too bad for the phone. If you have washed your phone then you may see the problem. If water molecules falls on your headphone jack then it will be stuck there.
- Software failure/ operating system failure – sometimes it happens due to software failure/ operating system failure also. But in this you don’t have to worry just switch off by pressing the power button and then click on power off and it will simply solve your problem.
How to fix redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem
Switch off your device
Simply power off your phone by pressing power button and click on power off after it restart it again.
Restarting phone will fix software bugs – restarting phone refreshers the system software.
Clean your headphone jack
Switch off your device and take ear cleaner and put the ear cleaner inside the headphone jack and clean it.
90 percent of the users only face the issue because of headphone jack issue. So follow the trick carefully.
Change your headphone type
Go to settings then click on sound and vibration.
Then click on earphones.
After it put your headphone again and change headphone type in settings then remove your headphone again.
After it you will see magic happens it will solve your problem
Hard reset your device
Before going to this step make sure to backup your data else you will loose them in this method And make sure your phone is fully charged or not if it is not then charge it.
- Click on menu.
- Then general settings.
- Backup and reset.
- Factory data reset.
- Click on reset device.
- Delete all.
- Wait for few minutes and you are finished.
I hope now you have solved your problem if yes then cheers and if you are still facing the issue then you can comment below your problem our team will definitely help you or you can visit Xiaomi care near you for help.
- Redmi note 4 call ended problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- Oppo f1s camera problem, front camera problem solution solution for both
- Redmi note 9 pro camera problem, dust problem, video recording problem
Okadtech – Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution