Redmi Note 5 Pro stuck on Mi logo solution in an easy way: Hello xiaomi users, if you are facing the issue of “Redmi Note 5 Pro stuck on Mi logo,” then this article will be very helpful for you. Most users face the issue while they are in the boot process. If the logo is stuck in a loop, then the process goes into a state called bootloop, and your device will never be booted.
Table of Contents
Why this problem happens
- Defective MicroSD Card – Use of a defective SD card on your phone may cause the problem. To fix it simple remove the SD card from your device and power on your device again.
- After updating the MIUI version – A lot of users complained that they saw the issue of stuck logo after updating their device.
- Viruses on Software – Viruses and bugs take control on your android system and they causes the system fail in the phone.
- Battery issue – If your phone battery is very low then you may see the issue and to fix it you have to charge your phone.
How to fix redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo
To fix the issue, it’s really easy. You just have to follow some simple steps, and these will help you solve your problem. A lot of users do give up, but it’s not that difficult to fix. I have mentioned some easy methods that will help you fix the issue. All of the methods are well tested, and a lot of users have fixed their problems using these methods.
Restart your smartphone: press the power button tightly for 20 to 30 seconds and wait for a restart. If you face any problem, then let your phone be as it is and let it be discharged, and when the battery is zero, charge it again and restart it again. This will fix your issue.
In mi phones we can’t disconnect the battery so we have to wait for the battery to be discharged.
Try flashing your redmi device with flashing tool
If the method 1 doesn’t work for you then you can try the flashing trick. In this trick you have to download mi flash tool, xiaomi usb driver and mi firmware file after it you have to setup all of these in your pc. After doing it connect your phone to your pc and start the flashing process.
For detailed article – How to use xiaomi flash tool
For video support
I hope you have now solved your issue. I have mentioned everything. Most people face this issue in boot loop, but the video link that I have shared will definitely help you in the flashing process and fixing your Xiaomi device. If you haven’t solved your issue, then comment down and our team will definitely help you fix it, or you can contact any authorised Xiaomi service centre near your locality.
- How to fix redmi 5a camera not working problem
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- Redmi Note 3 headphone symbol problem solution
- How to fix redmi 5 vibration not working problem
- Poco m3 black screen, poco m3 black screen of death problem solution
- Redmi note 7 pro automatic switch off problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo solution in easy way