Redmi note 3 wifi and bluetooth not working problem solution: Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about bluetooth and wifi issue. We all know how important is bluetooth and wifi in our smartphone. If it will stop working or if it will show os any error then we can face a lot of problem because of it. Like if our bluetooth doesn’t work then we can’t transfer any file to any device. There we have to totally depend on third party apps and we can’t connect our smartphone with any bluetooth devices also like airpods or our tv whatever it is.
Well the same is for the wifi also if it will stop working then we can face a lot of problem in accessing the internet. Well don’t worry i am hear to hear you in this problem. Hear in this article i a method a solution which will fix your both the problems or if you face any single problem like wifi issue or bluetooth issue then also it will work like a charm. Try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix redmi note 3 bluetooth/ wifi issue
- Turn on your redmi note 3 smartphone.
- Open your smartphone settings.
- Scroll down the list and click on system.
- Now select the last option reset options.
- Hear select reset wifi, mobile, bluetooth.
- Now select reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check whether your issue is solved or not, you will see your issue will be solved.
Okadtech – Redmi note 3 wifi and bluetooth not working problem solution
1 thought on “Redmi note 3 wifi and bluetooth not working problem solution”
Pingback: Redmi note 5 proximity sensor not working problem solution