Mi note 3 headphone symbol stuck solution: Hello xiaomi users if you are facing the problem of headphone symbol stuck in your mi note 3 smartphone then this article will help you in solving your problem in this article we have mentioned why this problem happens and how to remove the headphone symbol from your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Why this happens
Well there are several reasons which causes the problem but the major reasons are
- Headphone jack problem: If you have putted any unnecessary thing in your headphone jack like dirt, dust and water or something else then you will see the problem. The particles what ever it is sand, dust water it will stuck there inside the headphone jack and this will cause the problem.
- Washing the phone: It’s weird but some people wash their phone for cleaning purpose which is too bad for the phone. If you have washed your phone then you may see the problem. If water molecules falls on your headphone jack then it will stuck there.
- Software failure/ operating system failure: Sometimes it happens due to software failure/ operating system failure also. In this case you don’t have to worry just restart your phone and your problem will be solved.
How to fix it
Well it’s very easy to solve the issue hear i am mentioning 3 methods which will help you in solving this problem all the methods are well tested methods and they have given 100 percent to the users who are facing the problem.
The method 1 is really simple and 90 percent of user’s who are facing the issue will solve their issue by this.
In method 1 you just have to do is simply power off your phone by pressing power button.
After it take a cotton and tie it with a straw or better take a ear cleaner and put it inside the headphone jack and clean it.
Now restart your phone and this will solve your problem.
- In method 2 you just have to do is just go to settings then click on sound and vibration.
- Then click on earphones.
- After it put your headphone again and change headphone type in settings then remove your headphone again.
- After it you will see magic happens and it will solve your problem.
Hard reset your device
Before going to this step make sure to backup all your data else you will loose them in this method and make sure your phone is fully charged if not then charge it.
- Click on menu.
- Then general settings.
- Backup and reset.
- Factory data reset.
- Click on reset device.
- Delete all.
- Wait for few minutes and you are finished.
I hope now you have solved your problem if yes then cheers and if you are still facing the issue then you can comment below your problem our team will definitely help you or you can visit any authorised xiaomi care near your locality.
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- Redmi note 9 pro camera problem, dust problem, video recording problem
- Redmi 6a mobile data not working problem solution
- Redmi 9a mobile data not working problem solution
Okadtech – Mi note 3 headphone symbol stuck solution