Hello mi users if you are facing the problem of redmi 5 headphone symbol then this article will help you in solving your problem in this article we have mentioned why this problem happens and how to remove the headphone symbol in your redmi phone.
If you are using phone like
- Xiaomi Mi 10i
- Redmi 9 Power.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T.
- Redmi 9i.
- Redmi 9.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime.
- Redmi 9A.
- Redmi 1s
- Redmi 2
- Redmi note 7.
- Redmi note 7s
- Redmi note 7pro.
- Mi 3
- Mi 4
- Mi 4A
- Xiaomi Poco C3.
- Redmi note 5.
- Redmi note 6.
- Redmi note 6 pro
- Xiaomi mi 11.
- Xiaomi Redmi K30S.
- Xiaomi Poco M2.
Or any other xiaomi phone then you may see the problem.
Why this happens
Well there are several reasons which causes the problem but the major reasons are
- Headphone jack problem if you have putted any unnecessary thing on your phone headphone jack like dust, water then you will see the problem. The particles what ever it is sand,dust water will stuck inside the headphone jack and the result is stuck of headphone logo appears.
- Washing the phone some people wash their phone for cleaning purpose which is too bad for the phone. If you have washed your phone then you may see the problem. If water molecules falls on your headphone jack then it will stuck there.
- Software failure/ operating system failure sometimes it happens due to software failure/ operating system failure also. But in this you don’t have to worry just switch off by pressing the power button and then click on power off and it will simply solve your problem.
redmi 5 headphone symbol solution
Well it’s very easy to solve the issue i am mentioning 3 methods which will help you in solving the problem all the methods are well tested methods and they have given 100 percent to the users who are facing the problem.
The method 1 is really simple and 90 percent of user’s facing the issue have solved their problem by method 1.
- In method 1 you just have to do is simply power off your phone by pressing power button.
- After it take a cotton and tie it with a straw or take a ear cleaner and put it inside the headphone jack and clean it.
- Now restart the phone this will solve your problem.
In method 2 you just have to do is just go to settings then click on sound and vibration.
Then click on earphones
After it put your headphone again and change headphone type in settings then remove your headphone again.
After it you will see magic happens it will solve your problem.
Hard reset your device
Before going to this step make sure to backup your data else you will loose them in this method And make sure your phone is fully charged or not if it is not then charge it.
- Click on menu.
- Then general settings.
- Backup and reset.
- Factory data reset.
- Click on reset device.
- Delete all.
- Wait for few minutes and you are finished.
I hope now you have solved your problem if yes then cheers and if you are still facing the issue then you can comment below your problem our team will help you or you can visit Xiaomi care near you.
okadtech- redmi 5 headphone symbol solution