Surface pro 4 keyboard not working problem solution: all know the importance of keyboard in our device. We all know how important it is in our laptop. Hello to all my Microsoft surface 4 users hope you all have a great day will today hear in this article we will discuss about how you can solve your surface pro 4 keyboard not working problem.
How to solve surface pro 4 keyboard not working
- Press and hold the power button of your device along with volume up button.
- Hold the buttons until surface uefi menu screen.
- When you see it at that time release both the buttons the power button and volume up button both.
- Hear what you have to do is select exit and click on restart not.
- Now from hear your device will restart and after it your problem will be soved.
If this does’t work then follow this video
We hope everyone of you has successfully solved your problem through this article. If your answer is yes then we are really happy for you and we are proud that our article was helpful for you. Incase if anyone of you is facing any difficulty in solving this problem or if you have followed this solution but it doesn’t work. Then hear in this case what you can do is you can just comment below your problem in the below comment section and after it our team will look into it and we will definatly try our best to solve your problem.
- Acer chromebook black screen problem solution
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
- Learn how to fix acer aspire black screen problem, fix it in easy way
- Lenovo thinkpad black screen problem solution
- Asus rog strix g15 wifi problem solution
Okadtech – Surface pro 4 keyboard not working problem solution