Acer chromebook black screen problem solution: you are using a acer laptop and you are facing black screen problem on it and you don’t know how you can solve this problem by your own then this article will be definatly so helpful for you. Please read this article this article will be definatly so helpful and informative for you. What i suggest you please read this whole article carefully from starting to end so that you will not miss anything and your problem also be solved easily.
How to solve acer chromebook black screen
- Press and hold the power button of your acer laptop.
- Now you have to wait for sometime.
- When your laptop will be shut down completely what you have to do is, simply restart your laptop again and you will see your problem will be solved.
- First remove all external devices if anything is connected on it.
- After doing it simply turn off your laptop.
- Press power button and turn on your laptop..
- Now the moment you will see the lenovo logo start appearing on your screen press F2, F9, F10, and Enter key on your keyboard.
- Here select exit ,yes and Enter.
Hope this article was informative and helpful for everyone an you all have solved your acer chromebook black screen problem. If you are going to answer me yes then it’s good but it’s no then also it’s good. What you can do is you can simply comment below your problem in this comment section and after it our team will definatly try our best to solve your problem.
- Acer aspire 3 keyboard not working problem solution
- Acer nitro 5 wifi problem solution
- Learn how to fix acer aspire black screen problem, fix it in easy way
okadtech – Acer chromebook black screen problem solution