Lenovo thinkpad black screen problem solution: screen problem is one of the most irritating problem that any user can face due to bad luck. The users who are facing the black screen problem they can relate it how it feels when you are facing this issue. Well don’t worry har we have written 3 solutions of this problem, Try them and these will definatly help you.
How to solve lenovo thinkpad black screen
- Press and hold the power button of your laptop.
- Now when your laptop shutdown completely what you have to do is simply restart your laptop and you will see your problem will be solved.
- What happens is sometimes due to any glitch or operating system failure we face this black screen issue. So when you restart or reboot your laptop this problem will be solved.
In solution no2. what you have to do is remove the battery of your laptop and put it back and after it start your laptop again and you will see your problem will be solved.
- At first remove all external devices like pendrive, cd or anything if it is connected to your laptop.
- Now turn off your laptop.
- After it press power button and turn on your laptop..
- The moment you see lenovo logo on appearing on your screen press F2, F9, F10, and Enter key on your keyboard.
- Select exit ,yes and Enter.
- Now you will see your problem will be solved.
I hope now you all have successfully solved your problem through this article. If you are going to answer me yes then i want to congratulate you for solving your problem and we are proud that you all have successfully solved your problem and our article was informative for you. Incase if anyone is left who i still facing the problem then hear in this case you can just comment below your problem and our team will definitely help you in solving your problem.
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
- Learn how to fix acer aspire black screen problem, fix it in easy way
Okadtech – Lenovo thinkpad black screen problem solution