Lenovo legion 5 touchpad not working problem solution: We all know how important is our laptop touch pad, if it will not work then we can’t control our laptop. Well hello to all my lenovo legion laptop users hope you all are doing great in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how you can solve your lenovo laptop touchpad not working problem.
Lenovo legion 5 touchpad not working problem solution
Before going to do any change in your laptop do these two tricks first
- Restart your laptop and check whether your problem is solved or not, Many times this problem solved just by restarting the laptop.
- Update your laptop, If your laptop is not in latest version then update it and check whether your problem is solved or not.
- At first connect your laptop with any external mouse so that with the help of it you control your laptop.
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iJSo_vhsxWwoqBxReWmHdBr_nzMc78IO/view download the file in your laptop.
- After downloading the files install both of it on your laptop.
- Now after installing the files check whether your problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved and your trackpad will work as like normally again.
Now i hope you all have successfully solved your problem through our article and this article was informative for you. Incase if anyone of you is there who is still facing the problem after applying this solution also. Then hear what you can do is you can just comment below your problem hear below in the comment box and we will definitely try our best to solve your problem. Try to describe your problem properly so that it will be easy for us to understand what problem you exactly facing and our team will look into it and we can just provide you the best solution.
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
- Lenovo thinkpad black screen problem solution
- Lenovo ideapad 330s wifi problem solution
Okadtech – Lenovo legion 5 touchpad not working problem solution