Lenovo ideapad 330s wifi problem solution: If you are using lenovo ideapad 330s laptop and you are facing wifi problem on it then this article will be very much helpful for you. Read the article carefully and follow all the instructions and steps properly so that you will not face any problem.
How to fix lenovo ideapad 330s wifi problem
- At first turn on your lenovo ideapad laptop.
- After it go to control panel of your laptop lenovo ideapad 330s.
- Then click on network and internet.
- Now click on network sharing center.
- Click on change adapter settings.
- You will see a folder ethernet right click it and select properties.
- Hear select internet protocol 4 ( TCP/ IPV4) and click on properties.
- After it click on use the following DNS server adresses and type 18.104.22.168 and in alternate 22.214.171.124 and ok it.
- Now when you have done all these things you just have to restart your smartphone and check whether your problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved completely.
I hope now you all have successfully solved your lenovo ideapad 330s wifi problem through this article. In case if anyone of you is still facing the same problem after applying the provided which we have provided above also. Then hear in this case what you can do is you can just contact us by writing comments below or you can mail us. Describe your problem properly so that it wi be easy for our team to understand what problem you exactly facing and we can give you the best solution of this problem. If not then you can just contact with any authorised lenovo service center near your locality and check your laptop there so that if there will be any hardware problem then it can be identified.
- Lenovo tab 4 wifi problem solution in easy way
- Lenovo k4 note black screen problem solution
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
Okadtech – Lenovo ideapad 330s wifi problem solution
Leave a Reply