Vivo phone stuck on logo problem solution: Are you a vivo smartphone user and you are facing, logo stuck problem in your vivo smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you we will help you in solving this problem. You just have to do is, please read the whole article carefully from stating to end and follow all the instructions carefully and after it you will easily solve your problem.
When you turn on your smartphone you see vivo logo on your boot startup and this stuck for hours and hours of time and it doesn’t response to anything. Well don’t worry he below i have written the easiest solution of this problem which you can try and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix vivo phone stuck on logo problem
Warning – In this process your all smartphone data will be erased so if you are ready for it then go for this solution.
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button together for some seconds.
- When you see the recovery mode screen release both the buttons.
- Click on volume down button then click on the power button to select recovery mode.
- Click on clear data, then select clear cache and ok it.
- Now click return, similarly now clear all data and ok it.
- It will take sometime when this will finish after it click on return and go back.
- Now click on restart and ok it.
- Now you will see your problem will be solved successfully.
For video support
- How to fix vivo phone screen flickering issue
- Vivo y55 wifi problem solution
- Vivo V15 Pro front camera not working problem, pop-up camera solution
- Vivo v20 bluetooth problem solution
- Vivo v9 black screen problem solution
- Vivo v9 4g network problem solution
- Vivo y53 charging jumper ways, charging problem solution
- Vivo y93 mic not working problem solution
Okadtech – Vivo phone stuck on logo problem solution