Hello vivo user’s if you are facing “Vivo V15 Pro front camera not working problem, pop-up camera problem,” then this article will help you in solving your camera problem. Read the whole article carefully from starting to end and after it you will fix your issue easily.
Table of Contents
How to fix Vivo V15 Pro front camera not working problem
Restart your device
The first thing that you have to do to fix the issue is try the restart process. The device restarting process will refresh your phone system.
Clear cache and data of your vivo v15 pro phone.
- Turn on your phone.
- Go to settings.
- Tab on more settings.
- Click on app manager.
- Click on camera.
- Then click on storage.
- After it clear your data and cache.
Clearing the camera data and cache will reset your camera system and if you are facing camera opening error or flash light error this will fix it.
Delete third party apps from your phone.
Third party apps contains bugs and viruses which affects your smart phone system and they can take control on your phone. If you have downloaded any camera app from any outside sources then better uninstall it.
Update your device if any update is there.
- Go to settings.
- Click on system update.
- You can see the latest software version, if available.
- Click on download button.
- Now click on Verify and Install.
- Now you will see a message To install upgrades, you need to restart your phone. Do you want to continue”?.
- Tab on ok.
- Your smart phone will be restart and it will install new software.
Factory reset your device
The last thing that you can do to fix the issue is try factory reset process to fix it.
Warning – reset process will erase everything that’s on your phone so be sure to backup all your important data’s.
- Turn on your device.
- Make sure your phone charge is above 50 percent.
- Open settings.
- Tap on General Management.
- Open Reset menu and select Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset.
- Confirm it by entering your password.
- Under the Reset menu, tap Delete All.
- Redmi y2 front camera not working problem solution
- Moto e4 plus automatic switch off problem solution
- Learn how to fix nokia 8 camera problem
- Vivo y53 charging jumper ways, charging problem solution
Okadtech – Vivo V15 Pro front camera not working problem, pop-up camera solution