How to fix realme c2 touch problem: Are you a realme c2 smartphone user and you are facing tuch problem in your smartphone. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you we will help you/ guide you in solving this problem. Just read the whole article carefully from stating to end and after it you will easily solve this problem, so i requested you to please stay connected with us from stating to end.
The realme c2 smartphone was launched on april 2019 in budget smartphone category. The thing that most people like about this smartphone was it’s battery life, design and it’s regular updates which given by company. The smartphone was overly good but as like other smartphone it has some problems also, the touch problem is also one of them. Well don’t worry follow the solution which is mentioned below and after it your problem will be totally solved.
How to fix realme c2 touch problem
- Press and hold the power button with volume down button for 10 to 15 seconds until you see the realme logo appearing on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the realme logo appearing on your smartphone screen release both the buttons.
- Now your smartphone will perform force reboot and when this process will end your smartphone problem will be successfully solved.
Hope this article was helped for you and you have successfully solved your problem by following this solution. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after applying this solution also then i recommend you to please do a factory reset in your smartphone and if this also doesn’t work then most probably it’s not an software problem. You have to check your smartphone in any authorised realme service center near your locality, they will check your smartphone and if any hardware issue is there they will solve it.
- Realme 3 pro black screen problem solution, easy to solve
- Learn how to fix realme x front camera problem
- Realme 6 front camera problem solution
- Realme c11 black screen while calling/ realme c11 black c11 black on call, solution
Okadtech – How to fix realme c2 touch problem