Realme 5 pro fingerprint sensor not working problem solution: Are you facing fingerprint sensor issue in your realme 5 pro smartphone if yes then read the article. Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about fingerprint sensor issue. In recent days there are thousand of users who are facing the issue. Many users are tagging realme about the issue and realme team also commented that they will fix it in upcoming update. Well don’t worry i have solution for you. Read the article carefully hear in this article i have written the easiest and simplest solution of this problem.
How to fix realme 5 pro fingerprint sensor not working problem
- Go to settings of your realme 5 pro smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on fingerprint, face and password.
- Then click on fingerprint.
- Input your phone password.
- Then delete the fingerprints which are added.
- Now click on add fingerprint.
- Insert a new fresh fingerprint and check your fingerprint sensor again your issue will be solved.
Hope you liked the article and this article has solved your problem. Mostly people face the issue because of their fingerprint data corrupted. When we insert fingerprint in our smartphone after sometime it’s data got corrupted and when we insert a new and fresh fingerprint in your smartphone. It makes our smartphone easy to read. If this doesn’t work then you have to replace your fingerprint sensor. You can do it by visiting any authorised realme care near your locality it will not cost you much.
- Realme C11 black screen problem solution in easy way
- Learn how to fix realme 7 camera not working problem
- Realme 3 pro wifi signal problem solution
- How to fix realme c1 network problem
Okadtech – Realme 5 pro fingerprint sensor not working problem solution