Realme 3 pro wifi signal problem solution: Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about wifi signal problem. Well all know how important is the wifi feature in our smartphone. Like in today’s date most of us don’t like to use our cellular mobile internet we all like to use our home broadband internet or in office we like to use our office broadband connection. If our wifi doesn’t work or if it shows low signal when there is good signal also. People like us we face a lot of problem. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this. Read the article carefully hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem which you can try and this will definitely help you to solve this problem.
How to fix realme 3 pro wifi signal problem
- Turn on your realme 3 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Click on network and internet.
- Then click on reset network settings.
- Now reset your network settings and after it reset your smartphone and check your wifi again you will see your issue will be solved.
Hope this article has helped you in fixing your issue and now you have solved your issue completely and incase if you face any problem after following this solution also. Then i recommend you to please do a factory reset in your smartphone this will fix your issue and if this also doesn’t work. Then you have to check your smartphone in any authorised realme service center near your locality. There maybe any hardware related issue in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the smartphone in service center is a better idea.
- Realme 5 pro fingerprint sensor not working problem solution
- Realme 7 Pro black screen problem solution in easy way
Okadtech – Realme 3 pro wifi signal problem solution