Camera error problem is the most irritating and disturbing problem for all smart phone user’s. When user try to click a picture but the device show’s you error. Hello oppo smart phone user’s hope you all are doing well today we will talk about a problem that a lot of oppo user’s face that is oppo reno 2f pop up camera problem. Hear in this article i have mentioned how to fix it in the easiest and simplest way. Read the whole article carefully from starting to end and you will fix your issue.
How to fix oppo reno 2f pop up camera problem
Clear cache of your camera
Go to Settings> Application> Camera> Storage> Clear cache> Restart mobile and see the result.
If this doesn’t work then don’t worry i have two other method’s also.
Force stop your phone camera
- Go to settings.
- Click on App Management.
- Choose Show System Processes.
- Click on camera.
- In camera details menu click force stop.
Factory reset oppo reno 2f with software menu
Waring – Factory reset will erase every thing that’s on your phone so backup all your important data’s first before going to the step.
- Turn on the device.
- Make sure the battery is not empty.
- Go to Menu : Setting.
- Choose Tab : General.
- Press Backup & Reset > Restore factory setting.
- Better you not check anything at the option if you do not want to erase data at data partition at internal memory.
- Choose Reset phone.
Factory reset oppo reno 2f with secret key
- Turn off the OPPO RENO.
- Make sure the battery OPPO RENO already full or more than 50%.
- Press together and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button.
- If the Logo appear, then release the button, after that we will enter some menu.
- Choose wipe data / factory reset using Volume Button, and press Power Button to Enter or OK.
Why this problem happens
- Third party apps – installation of third party apps having viruses and bug’s take control on your phone system and they will damage your phone system if you have downloaded any third party app/ camera app then uninstall it.
- Damaged sd card – A damaged sd can also cause the issue if you have inserted any damaged sd card on your phone then remove it to fix the issue.
- Low device storage, low ram – If your smartphone has low ram or low storage capacity then clear all the apps, file’s that you doesn’t use.
- Realme c2 black screen and white display problem solution
- Oppo reno 2f pop up camera problem solution in easy way
- How to fix huawei nova 3i black screen problem solution in easy way
- Redmi note 5 no service problem solution
Okadtech – Oppo reno 2f pop up camera problem solution in easy way