When your phone is on, but the screen is black and won’t respond anything it’s really frustrating and irritating hello realme users if you are facing the black screen issue and you are searching “realme 3 pro black screen problem solution” then you are at the right place hear in the article we will discuss why it happens and how can we fix it in easy way read the whole article to fix the issue.
Table of Contents
Why it happens
- Software glitch 90 percent of realme users face the issue because of software glitch / software failure. It’s official told by realme that they have the glitch issue.
- Incomparable apps / bug apps these apps take control on your phone they cause the black screen issue.
- Phone has been exposed to extreme heat.
- Overcharging of phone for a long period of time.
- Loose of LCD connection on the phone.
And there are a lot of reasons which causes the issue but the above reasons that i have written are the major ones.
How to fix realme 3 pro black screen problem
Above we have have discussed what’s the problem, what causes the problem now the main point how to fix the issue. Let me tell you user’s it really easy to solve this issue you just have to follow some simple steps to solve your issue.
Method 1. Is the most effective method for the users who are stucked in the issue this method is just like a magical tool 80 to 90 percent users solve their issue by this one.
- Press and hold power button and volume up button for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Then release it.
- After it you will see realme logo on screen.
- Congratulations you have fixed the bug.
If method 1 don’t work for you then don’t worry there is a another method also to solve this issue follow the method 2.
- Remove your phone case and template/ protection glass then follow the method 1 it will fix your issue.
- If method 1, method 2 both doesn’t work for you then you can follow method 3 this is the last method that you can try to fix your issue
Note. In method 3 you have to do hard reset your phone in this process your phone all data will be erased so be sure to backup all your important data’s and make sure your phone is fully charged.
Hard Reset with software menu
- Go to settings.
- Tab on general.
- Click on Backup & Reset > Restore factory setting.
- Choose Reset phone.
Hard Reset using Hardware Secret Button Keys.
If your device is not turning on or if it is stuck then you can reset it by some secret button’s.
- Press and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button together.
- When the logo appears release the button.
- Now you are entered in menu.
- Choose wipe data / factory reset using Volume Button and press Power Button to Enter or OK.
I think now all of you have fixed “realme 3 pro black screen problem” if yes then congratulations and if you are still facing the issue after following all these methods then let me tell you you have some issue on your phone LCD panel you have to replace it to fix the issue.
- Realme c2 black screen and white display problem solution
- Realme 7 pro mobile data not working problem solution
- Realme x camera problem solution
Okadtech – Realme 3 pro black screen problem solution, easy to solve