Acer aspire 3 keyboard not working problem solution:
Hello to all my acer aspire 3 laptop users if you are reading this article then you most probably facing keyboard problem in your acer aspire 3 laptop. Well don’t worry hear below i have written 3 solutions try them if these doesn’t work then go for the final solution this will definitely solve your problem.
Before going for the hardware solution try these first, these are the solutions for software problems if these doesn’t work then only go for the hardware solution.
How to fix acer aspire 3 keyboard not working problem
- Filter Keys.
- Uninstall the driver and restart the system
- Reset your laptop.
- Reinstall window.
For video support
If these tricks won’t work
- At first power off your laptop.
- Now open to back of your acer aspire 3 laptop with the help of a screwdriver.
- Disconnect the battery and disconnect all the connections of motherboard.
- After it it remove your motherboard from the laptop.
- Now disable all the screws of your laptop keyboard and remove it.
- Now take your new keyboard and replace it with the old one.
- Solder all the keyboard connections.
- Now reassemble your trackpad and motherboard.
- Connect all the connections properly.
- Now put the back panel of your laptop on it’s place assembled it again.
- Now just start your laptop again and you will see your keyboard will start working properly again.
We hope this article will be very much helpful for you and you all have successfully solved your acer aspire 3 keyboard not working problem. Incase if anyone of you is still facing the same problem after replacing the keyboard also. Then hear in this case you can just take consulting from our team members we will really like to help you. You can just mail us firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive reply in less then 5 minutes. If not and if you problem is minor then you can just comment below and our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem.
Okadtech – Acer aspire 3 keyboard not working problem solution