Learn how to fix vivo y91 network problem: Hello to all my vivo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well. Today we will discuss about network problem that many users are facing on their vivo y91 smartphone. If you are also facing the problem and you are stucked on it then read the article completely this will help you in fixing this issue. Just read the article and follow all the steps and after it you you will fix your issue easily.
Learn how to fix vivo y91 network problem
Before going to the major solution i recommended you to do these things first,
- Use aeroplane mode, turn on your aeroplane mode and after 1 to minutes turn off it and check your network again.
- Restart your smartphone, many users face the network issue just because some simple system errors in this phone and it can be easily fixed just by restarting the smartphone.
- Check your sim slot, if you haven’t inserted your sim properly then correct it.
The three tricks which are on the above are the most common things who you have to do first, if these tricks doesn’t work then follow this
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and click on more settings .
- Now scroll down again and click on backup and reset.
- Now select reset network settings and it click reset settings.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your network again, you will see your issue will be fixed.
Hope you have fixed your issue, if you have then congratulations and if you haven’t fixed your issue then there is one last thing that you can do that is factory reset. If this also doesn’t work then its clear that your phone doesn’t have any software issue, you may probably facing the issue because of any hardware damage. To fix it you have to check your phone in any authorized vivo care near you.