Hp laptop power button not working problem solution: Are you a hp laptop user and you are facing power button problem in hp device and you don’t know how to fix it. If your answer is yes then this article will be definitely so helpful for you. Hear below i have written some solutions you can try them and this will definitely help you.
How to fix hp laptop power button not working
- At first put your device in charging.
- Now turn off your device and turn the hinge down.
- Keep it sometime.
- Now again start your laptop, this will solve your problem.
In solution number 2 what you have to do is remove all the external devices if anything is connected to it like pendrive, keyboard or mouse and anything else and after it do the first step again.
- At first open the back panel of your laptop if it requires to open your keyboard then only if not then don’t.
- After it purchase a new keyboard according to your model you can just get it from amazon.
- After getting it simply assemble the new keyboard and replace it with the old one this will solve your problem.
Hope this article was informative for you and you all have successfully solved your hp laptop power button problem. If you have then congratulations to you from us for solving this problem. Incase if anyone of you face any problem while solving this problem. Then hear in this case what you can do is you can just comment below your problem in the comment section and after it our team will look into it and we will definitely try our best to solve your problem. If not then it’s also better you can just visit any hp service center near your locality and check your device there.
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
- Acer aspire 3 keyboard not working problem solution
- Mac you shut down your computer because of a problem
- Dell supportassist no bootable devices found
- Dell hinge problem, dell hinge problem solution
Okadtech – Hp laptop power button not working problem solution