Mac you shut down your computer because of a problem: Hii users hope you all are doing great well today hear in this article we will discuss about a problem which many mac users are facing and that is “You shut down your computer because of a problem” Well before going to the solution i will let you know that the error message which your mac laptop is showing to you is actually not a problem its’s just a bug which is there in the monterey version. Mostly this problem faced by the users who are using intel chip mac’s. Well now let’s go on the solution.
Table of Contents
1. Restart your mac computer
This is the first thing that you should do before going to any solution, Ya it’s simple but sometimes it works.
2. Delete your old diagnostic report
- Go to finder.
- Click on macintos hd and select library.
- Hear select Logs.
- Click on diagnostic reports.
- Now delete all the old reports and after it shut down your computer and open it again and this time you will see your problem will be solved.
3. Open your mac in safeboot mode.
- Shut down your mac.
- Now turn on it and at that time immediately press and hold shift key.
- Now when your computer will open click on the apple logo which is in the top then select force quit and relaunch the find.
- Next shut down your computer again and open it normally as like you open and you will see your problem will be solved.
4. Let it be as it is
It sounds weird but it’s also a solution just forgot that your mac computer has any issue and ignore it and let it be as it is and after 4 – 5 days you will see the error message which was showing will gone as it’s just an bug so no worry the computer will correct the problem itself.
For video support
Okadtech – Mac you shut down your computer because of a problem