How to resolve the bootloop issue and fix the mi logo that is stuck during the boot process: Greetings to all of my pals who own Xiaomi smartphones! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful time in life. We’ll talk about one of the most annoying issues that a lot of folks encounter during the startup process today. To put it simply, you won’t be able to do anything with your phone if the logo is trapped in it. Your device will never boot up if the logo becomes stuck in a loop, a condition known as bootloop. To find out why and how to solve this issue, read the entire article.
Why is my Mi phone stuck on the logo?
- Defective MicroSD Card: The Use of a defective SD card on your phone may cause the problem. To fix it, simply remove the SD card from your device and power it on again.
- After updating the MIUI version, a lot of users complained that they saw the issue of the stuck logo after updating their device.
- Viruses on Software: Viruses and bugs take control of your Android system, and this causes the system to fail.
- Battery issue: If your phone battery is very low, you may see the issue, and to fix it, you have to charge your phone.
How do I fix stuck Mi logo
Method 1- Reboot your smartphone by pressing volume down key + power key. Then wait it to start again.
Method 2- Apply for bootloader by the following steps
- Step 1. Download the Mi Unlock app to PC and sign in with your mi account that you have created on your phone.
- Step 2. Shut down your phone manually, and hold Volume down key and Power button to enter Fastboot mode.
- Step 3. Connect your phone to PC using USB cable and click Unlock.
For video support
These three methods will help you solve your problem. Generally, this problem happens during updating MIUI 7 to 8 or MIUI 8 to 9, mostly in lower MIUI versions. But the three methods that I have mentioned will help you 100 percent to solve this problem, and if you are still facing problems after following these steps, then you can comment down below or contact an authorised Xiaomi service centre near you.
- How to fix redmi y3 front camera not working problem in easy
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- How to fix redmi note 4 network problem
- Redmi note 7 pro automatic switch off problem solution
- Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro wifi problem solution
Okadtech – How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution