How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution: Hello mi users “mi logo stuck during boot process” is the one of the most irritating problem faced by many people while they are on boot process. In simple way if the logo stuck in your phone then you will be unable to do anything on your device. If you are using devices like Redmi note 3, Redmi note 4, Redmi note 6/6pro, Mi max and such type of device you will face the issue. If the logo stuck in a loop then the process goes into a state called bootloop and your device will never be booted. Read the whole article to know about why this problem happens and how to fix it.
Why this problem happens
- Defective MicroSD Card – Use of a defective SD card on your phone may cause the problem. To fix it simple remove the SD card from your device and power on your device again.
- After updating the MIUI version – A lot of users complained that they saw the issue of stuck logo after updating their device.
- Viruses on Software – Viruses and bugs take control on your android system and this cause the system fail.
- Battery issue – If your phone battery is very low then you may see the issue and to fix it you have to charge your phone.
How to solve this problem
Method 1- Restart your phone by pressing volume down key + power key. Then wait it to start again.
Method 2- Apply for bootloader by the following steps
- Step 1. Download the Mi Unlock app to PC and sign in with your mi account that you have created on your phone.
- Step 2. Shut down your phone manually, and hold Volume down key and Power button to enter Fastboot mode.
- Step 3. Connect your phone to PC using USB cable and click Unlock.
- For detailed video
These three methods will help you to solve your problem generally this problem happens during updating MIUI 7 to 8 or MIUI 8 to 9 mostly happens in lower MIUI versions. But the three methods that i have mentioned will help you 100 percent to solve your problem and if you are facing the problems after following these steps also then you can comment down below or you can contact xiaomi service center near you.
- How to fix redmi y3 front camera not working problem in easy
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- How to fix redmi note 4 network problem
- Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro wifi problem solution
- Redmi note 7 bluetooth problem solution
Okadtech – How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution