Mi a1 network problem solution: Are you facing network problem in your mi a1 smartphone if yes then read the article this article will be informative for you. Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about mi a1 network problem if you are also facing the problem in your mi a1 smartphone then read the article carefully from starting to end. This article will help you to solve this problem. Hear in this article we have mentioned some solutions which you can try and these will fix your issue.
How to fix mi a1 network problem
- Open your mi a1 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Click on sim card and mobile networks.
- After it select your sim and click on preferred network type and select prefer lte.
- Now go back and check the volte if it is not enabled then enable it.
- Now click on access point names.
- You will see a reset button then click on it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your phone network again you will see your issue will be solved.
Hope now your problem is solved and incase if it doesn’t then there is a another trick also which you can try and this will fix your issue hundred percent.
- Open your mi a1 smartphone
- Go to settings smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Click reset settings.
- Click again reset settings to conform.
- Now check your network again you will see your issue will be solved hundred percent.
- Redmi note 4 call ended problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- Redmi note 7s bluetooth problem solution
Okadtech – Mi a1 network problem solution