Redmi note 5 proximity sensor not working problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing proximity sensor problem in your redmi note 5 smartphone and you are frustrated on it and you don’t know how to solve this irritating problem. If yes then don’t worry we are hear for you, we will help you in solving your proximity sensor problem. Well you scan fix it very easily you just have to change some settings of your smartphone and you are done. Just read the article carefully from starting to end and after it you will solve your problem easily.
Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about redmi note 5 proximity sensor not working problem. Well it’s very easy to solve you just have to turn off your proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved but it’s an temporary solution, redmi will give a update soon which will solve your proximity sensor problem permanently. Well hear below i have written how can do it, follow the instructions and after it your problem will be solved. Although you have to disable the proximity sensor to solve this problem as for current time but soon you will get an update and after you can use your smartphone proximity sensor properly.
How to fix redmi note 5 proximity sensor not working
- Turn on your redmi note 5 smartphone.
- Open to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system app settings.
- Now scroll again and click on call settings.
- Click on incoming call settings.
- Now disable the proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved.
- Redmi note 3 wifi and bluetooth not working problem solution
- Redmi note 8 pro ghost touch problem solution
- Xiaomi redmi note 4x black screen problem solution
- Redmi note 8 black and white screen problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi note 5 proximity sensor not working problem solution