Redmi 5a touch screen not working Fix: Hi, Redmi users! I hope today is fantastic for everyone. I’ll go over how to resolve the issue of your Redmi 5a touch screen not working in this post. Here, I’ll go over everything there is to know about it, including how to solve the problem and the reasons behind why it occurred.
How to fix Redmi 5a touch screen not working
- You must wait a few seconds after pressing and holding your smartphone’s power and volume down keys for the Xiaomi company logo to start showing on the screen.
- Release the volume down and power buttons of your smartphone as soon as you see the Xiaomi logo appear on the screen.
- Your smartphone will now begin to force restart, and once it has finished, your issue will be resolved.
We hope this is useful to you. If not, please leave a comment below, and our team will do our best to address your issue within 30 minutes. If you encounter any difficulties solving this problem, please report it.
- Redmi note 4 fastboot problem solution
- Redmi 6 pro stuck recovery, Xiaomi fastboot stuck Any model Fix
- Redmi volume button problem solution
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- Redmi note 10 pro speaker problem solution
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem
- Redmi note 10 pro restart problem solution
- Poco x3 pro charging problem solution
- Poco reboot problem solution
- Redmi note 9s ear speaker problem solution
- Poco x4 pro 5g issues, Poco x4 pro network problem SOLUTION
- Poco m3 switch off problem solution
- Redmi note 6 pro wifi not working problem solution
- Poco x3 pro reboot problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi 5a touch screen not working Fix