Redmi 9a mobile data not working problem solution: Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about internet issue/ mobile data not working issue. Well internet is one of the important thing in our life. From morning of the day to night we connect with the internet whole 24*7 and it’s obvious also in today’s data everything is online. From our daily shopping to our office work everything required internet. Internet is one of the most important thing in our life. If it will doesn’t work or if it will stuck then we can face a thousands of problem. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this. Read the article carefully hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely help you.
How to fix redmi 9a mobile data not working
- Turn on your redmi note 9a smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system and select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile, bluetooth.
- Now select reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your mobile data again, try to connect it again and you will see your issue will be solved and phone will be normal again.
Hope you liked the article and this article has helped you in fixing your issue. Incase if you face any problem after following this solution also then i suggest you to do a factory reset in your smartphone. This will definitely hundred percent fix your issue until any unless you have any hardware issue.
Realme 3 pro wifi signal problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi 9a mobile data not working problem solution