How to scan wifi qr code huawei: Wi-Fi is one of the most essential things in our lives. In this era of the internet, even many of us don’t use cellular internet, including me. When I need to use the internet on my smartphone, I simply connect to my broadband connection at home via Wi-Fi. Similarly, in the office, I use our office’s free Wi-Fi. I know there will be many people like me who use their cellular internet very little, or we can say it is just used when there is no WI-FI network near them, like in public areas or while driving.
Well, today, in this article, I will tell you how you can connect to any network within a few seconds. Ya, you hear it, I will tell tell you how you can scan QR codes in your Huawei device. Well, there is no rocket science to it; it’s very easy and simple.
How to scan wifi qr code huawei
- Swipe down from the top of screen to view the control panel.
- There you will see many options like Torch, Sound, Auto-rotate, Wi-Fi etc.
- You will see there will be a option of Scan also.
- Select it, Now scan any Wi-Fi QR code it will scan.
We hope this article will be helpful for you if you face any problems while solving this problem. Then in this case, you can contact us by commenting below, and we will definitely be there for you.
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
- Redmi note 7 pro automatic switch off problem solution
- How to exit fastboot mode in redmi note 9
- Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro wifi problem solution