How to fix nokia 2 bluetooth problem: Are you facing bluetooth problem in your nokia 2 smartphone. If yes then kindly please read the article this article will definitely help you to solve this problem.
Hello to all my nokia smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about nokia 2 bluetooth problem. People who are facing the issue that know how frustrating and irritating is this. If you smartphone bluetooth doesn’t work then you can’t share anything with anyone or you can’t receive anything.
These things are all ok you can do it with any third party app but most important is your can’t pair devices like ac, tv, bluetooth headphone with your smartphone. To pair these devices with you smartphone you have to fix your bluetooth. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem. Hear in this article i have mentioned the most easiest and the most simplest solution of this problem. You can try it by following all the instructions which are written below and after it your issue will be solved completely.
How to fix nokia 2 bluetooth problem
- Turn on your nokia 2 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system.
- Hear select reset options.
- Click on reset wifi mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check whether you bluetooth issue is solved, just check it again and you will see your issue will be solved completely.
- Nokia 6 touch not working problem solution
- How to fix Nokia 5 camera not working problem
- Nokia 6.1 plus speaker problem after 10 update solution
Okadtech – How to fix nokia 2 bluetooth problem