How to fix vivo y81 camera problem solution: Hello to all my vivo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about vivo y81 camera problem. If you are also facing the problem in your vivo y81 smartphone then this article will definitely help you.
- Open your vivo y81 smartphone.
- Open settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Now click on application management then select all and search for camera and click on it.
- Now click on clear data and ok it.
- Now restart your smartphone and your issue will be solved.
If this trick doesn’t work then follow the second trick this will fix your issue hundred percent. Hear in this trick you have to factory reset your smartphone and after it your issue will be solved.
Warning – Factory reset will erase everything that’s on your phone. Your all your photos, videos, documents everything will be erased so be sure to backup all your important data first before proceeding the solution.
- Open your vivo y95 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on more settings.
- Scroll down again and click on backup and reset.
- Click on erase all data, then click on clear data.
- Enter your password.
- Click on erase everything.
- Now your phone will perform factory reset, this will take some amount of time but when it will be completed your front camera problem will solved.
If this also doesn’t work then most probably you have any hardware issue in your smartphone and that why you are facing the problem. I suggest you please check your smartphone in any authorised vivo service center near your locality.
- Vivo y91 bluetooth problem solution
- Vivo y11 data connection problem, mobile data not working problem solution
Okadtech – How to fix vivo y81 camera problem solution