How to fix oppo a3s headphone jack problem; Hello to all my oppo smartphone user friends hope you all are doingm well in your life today we will discuss about oppo a3s headphone jack problem. Well there are two reasons why this problem happens the first one is because of hardware issue and the second one is because of software issues in your smartphone. When you insert your headphone in your phone and when you remove it after your work is done. Your phone can’t detect that it is removed and still shows your headphone jack symbol after you removed your headphone also.
How to fix it
Restart your smartphone – This is the first thing that every smartphone user should do at first when you restart your smartphone it refreshes your software.
Force reboot your smartphone- If you are facing the issue because of the stucked headphone symbol in your smartphone then this will help you.
- Open your smartphone.
- Press and hold the power button + volume down button for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Now your phone will start performing force reboot process and when this will end your phone headphone jack problem will be fixed.
Update your smartphone – If the second trick doesn’t work then you can try this, this will definitely solve your problem.
The fourth trick is for those who are facing the problem because of hardware related issue. Take a ear cleaner and insert it in your headphone jack and rotate it slowly just like it will not damage your phone and after it check your headphone jack again you will see it will start working again.
- How to fix redmi 5a camera not working problem
- How to fix lg v60 freezing problem in easy
- How to fix moto z2 force camera not working problem
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- How to fix moto g power black screen problem
Okadtech – How to fix oppo a3s headphone jack problem