Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about redmi note 8 pro portrait mode not working problem. If you are facing portrait mode issue or any kind of camera related problem in your redmi note 8 pro smartphone then read the article this article will help you to solve this problem. Hear in this article there are two tricks which you can try and this will definitely fix your issue.
Reason behind the problem
- Software failure.
- Hardware issue.
- Download of third-party apps on phone.
How to fix redmi note 8 pro portrait mode not working
- Turn on your phone camera.
- Click on the three dot and go to settings.
- Scroll down and click on restore default settings.
- Then click on ok.
- Now switch off your device and restart it again this will fix your issue.
If this doesn’t work then: try to clear cache and data of your redmi note 8 pro this may solve your issue.
- Go to your smart phone settings.
- Click on apps.
- Then click on manage apps.
- Now tab on camera.
- Tab on clear data and clear the cache and data.
Hope you liked the article and this article has successfully fixed your issue. If yes then congratulations and if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after following all these tricks also. Then let me tell you your may have any hardware related issue in your phone and that’s why you are facing the problem. Visit any authorised xiaomi service center near your locality and check your phone there if any hardware problem is there then you have to replace your phone.
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- Redmi note 9 pro camera problem, dust problem, video recording problem
- Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro wifi problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi note 8 pro portrait mode not working problem solution