Oppo f1s network problem solution: Are you facing network problem in your oppo f1s smartphone if yes then read the article from starting to end and after it you will definitely fix your issue. Hello to all my oppo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about network issue which many users are facing in their oppo f1s smartphone. If you are also facing the problem and you are stucked on it then you are in the right place. Mostly people face the problem because of software glitch in their smartphone and it’s can be solved easily. Hear in this article i have mentioned the easiest and the simplest way to solve this problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your problem.
How to fix oppo f1s network problem
- Turn on your oppo f1s smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Click on dual sim and cellular data.
- Now click on preferred network type.
- Now select 4G/3G/2G (auto).
- Now check your network again you will see your problem will be solved and your phone will turn to normal again.
Hope this article has helped you in fixing your problem and you have successfully fixed your issue and incase if the problem is still there after following the solution and then in the case. You can comment below our team will definitely help you or you can take help of any authorised oppo service care near your locality. There maybe any hardware issue in your phone and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the phone in service care is a better idea.
- Oppo a3s front camera not working solution
- Oppo a71 storage problem solution in easy way
- Oppo a7 network problem solution
- Vivo y91 camera problem solution
Okadtech – Oppo f1s network problem solution