Hello user’s hope you all users doing well today we will talk about oppo a7 camera problem which a lot of oppo user’s face. It’s really irritating when you try to click a picture and your phone show’s you error. If you are stuck in the problem don’t be scared it really easy to solve you just have to follow some simple steps and you will fix your camera issue in just few minutes.
How to fix oppo a7 camera problem
First let’s start with the easiest and the simplest way to solve the issue.
- Close all programs that are running in your phone.
- Switch off the phone and remove the sd card.
- Now restart the phone.
- Go to Settings> Application> Camera> Storage> Clear cache> Restart mobile and see the result.
I hope 90 percent of you have solved your issue from above 2 methods follow the third method if only necessary in this method you have to reset your phone and reset method will delete all your data’s.
How to reset your phone
- Charge your phone up to 50 percent and backup all your important data’s.
- Go to settings.
- Click on Backup & Reset > Restore factory setting.
- Tab on Reset phone.
Now i think all of you have solved your oppo a7 camera problem if yes then congratulations and if anyone is still facing the same issue after following all these methods then you can comment below our team will try our best to fix your issue or you can contact oppo customer service to discuss about your issue.
- Realme 3 pro black screen problem solution, easy to solve
- Oppo a71 storage problem solution in easy way
Okadtech – Oppo a7 camera problem solution, fix it in just 2min