Oppo a5s network problem easy solution: Hello to all my oppo smartphone users friends hope you all are doing well. Today we will discuss about network problem which many users are facing in their oppo a5s smartphone. Although oppo a5s is a good smartphone but like other smartphones it has some problems also. If you are also facing the network problem and you are stucked on it and you don’t know what to do next. Then read the article this will help you to fix the problem. You just have to follow some simple steps and after it you will fix your issue easily.
Learn how to fix oppo a5s network problem
Before going to the solution check three things first.
- Restart your smartphone, there are a lot of users who face the problem just because of some simple system glitch or because of some software bug in phone and it can be easily fixed just by restarting the phone.
- Check your sim slot, make sure you have inserted the sim properly if it is not inserted property then it will not work.
If you have tried the first two things but it doesn’t work then try this, this will fix the issue.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and go to additional settings.
- Click on backup and reset.
- Now click on reset to factory settings.
- Hear click on reset system settings only after it you will see a pop message again of reset system settings only click on it again to continue.
- Now restart your smartphone and you will see your problem will be fixed.
Hope this article has helped you in fixing your network issue and if it doesn’t work then i recommend you to do a factory reset in your phone. If this also doesn’t work then you have to check your phone in any oppo servicing care your phone may have any hardware related problem.
- Lg stylo 4 slow charging problem solution in easy way
- Huawei p30 pro front camera not working problem solution
- Learn how to fix oppo f9 network problem
Okadtech – Oppo a5s network problem easy solution