Oppo a3s wifi problem solution: Are you facing wifi problem in your oppo a3s smartphone. If yes then read the article this article will informative for you. Hello to all my oppo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we we will discuss about oppo a3s wifi problem. We all know how important is wifi in our smartphone like without it we can’t use any broadband internet or we can’t connect to anyone device for internet. Well don’t worry you can fix it easily, hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix oppo a3s wifi problem
- Open your oppo a3s smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Scroll down again and click on backup and reset.
- Now click on reset to factory settings.
- Select reset system settings only.
- Click again reset system settings only to confirm.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your smartphone wifi again you will see your problem will be solved and your wifi will start working normally again.
Hope you liked the article and this article has successfully fixed your issue. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem then i recommend you to do a factory reset in your smartphone. If this also doesn’t work then you have to check your phone in any authorised oppo service center near your locality. There maybe any hardware issue and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the phone in service center is a better idea.
Okadtech – Oppo a3s wifi problem solution