Hello Motorola user’s hope you all are doing well today we will discuss about a problem that a lot of motorola users face that is is “moto z4 black screen” it’s really irritating when you turn on your device and you see your display black well don’t worry or scared it’s just a common display problem join with me from starting to end to fix the issue of black on your phone.
Why black screen problem happens in phone
Well there are so many reasons which causes the black screen issue but the major are
- Software bug – many users told that they see the black screen issue after updating their phone well some sometimes, the phone company which gives you the phone update it contains bugs and it causes the black screen issue.
- Installing incompatible/ third party apps – These type of apps contains viruses and bugs which takes control on your phone.
- Battery issue – If your phone battery is too old and if it can’t hold charge on it then replace it.
- Phone has been exposed to extreme heat.
- Overcharging of phone for a long period of time.
- Loose of LCD connection – A loosed LCD connection can’t joint the connection of phone system and display.
- Water damaged phone – If you have ever dropped your phone on any water surface then may see the problem.
How to fix moto z4 black screen
Connect your charger to your smart phone and tab on the power button repeatedly, if your power button is stucked due to some thing then it will fix it.
If you are facing the issue of black screen due to water damage then place your phone near to sunlight for 3 to 4 hours and restart it again it will fix your issue.
LCD connection problem many users face the problem just because of loose LCD connection to fix it open your phone with the help of screwdriver and fix the LCD/ display cable.
If you tried all of these but, you are still facing the same problem then you may have some problem in your phone display and to fix it you have to replace it. You can buy the phone display from amazon 6.4″ for Motorola Moto Z4 XT1980 XT1980-3 XT1980-4 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement Part and you can fix it by yourself or you can give it to any professional to fix it.
Now i think all of you have solved your moto z4 black screen issue if yes then congratulations and if anyone is still facing the same issue after following all these methods then you can comment below our team will try our best to fix your issue or you can contact motorola customer service to discuss about your issue.
Okadtech – Moto z4 black screen of death, black screen problem solution