Moto g8 plus bluetooth problem solution: Hello to all my motorola smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well. Today we will discuss about moto g8 plus bluetooth problem which many users are facing in their device. Bluetooth is one of the most important and useful feature in our smarphone. Without taking the help of bluetooth you can’t share anything with anyone in offline mode. Like other features gps, wifi and hotspot the bluetooth is also a important for use. If it stopped working then you will be unable to share any file, video, song or anything.
So you have to fix it anyhow. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem. This problem happens just because of some techenical errors in phone and the good thing is we can fix it too easily. You can fix this issue just by reseting your bluethooth which i have written below in this article. After it i am hundred percent sure that your issue will be fixed.
How to fix moto g8 plus bluetooth problem
- Turn on your moto g8 plus smartphone.
- Open your phone settings.
- Search erase all data (factory reset).
- Click on reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings to continue.
- Now after it just restart your phone and check your bluetooth again, you will see it will start working again.
Hope you have liked the article and this trick helped you in fixing your bluetooth problem. Incase if anyone is still facing the problem after following this trick also. Then i recommend you tp please check your phone in any motorola authorised service centere near you. There maybe any hardware related issue in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking it in any authorised care is a better idea.
Also check –
- Learn how to fix moto e5 plus network problem
- How to fix moto e3 speaker problem in easy way
- Learn how to fix moto g5 plus battery drain fast problem
Okadtech – Moto g8 plus bluetooth problem solution