Moto e5 camera not working problem solution; Are you facing camera problem in your moto e5 smartphone if yes then read the article this article will help you in solving your problem. Hello to all my motorola smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. If you are facing problem like camera not working, can’t connect to camera in your motorola smartphone then read the article to fix this issue. Hear in this article we have some easy tricks which you can try and these will fix your issue.
Learn how to moto e5 camera not working problem solution
1. Restart your phone
This is the first thing that you should try. When you will restart your smart phone, your smart phone system will refresh.
2. Clear Camera App Cache and Data
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to Settings of your smartphone.
- Click on Apps.
- In All Apps, you can view the full list of existing apps.
- Tab on camera app.
- Click on Storage and select Clear cache option.
- After it click on the Clear data and then OK.
3. Force stop your smart phone camera
Go to Settings> Applications> Three dots on the upper right corner> Show System> Camera> Force Stop/ Storage> Clear cache.
Hope this article has helped you in fixing your issue and your have fixed your issue and if anyone is there who is still facing problem. Then there is a another last trick which you can try and this will fix your issue hundred. In this trick you have to factory reset your smartphone. If this trick also doesn’t work then you have to check your phone in any authorised motorola service center near your locality. If all these tricks doesn’t work then there are chances that you have any hardware issue. So checking the phone in service center is a better idea.
- How to fix moto e4 network problem
- Moto g7 mobile data not working problem solution
- Lg v20 text message issue solution, easy solution
Okadtech – Moto e5 camera not working problem solution