Mi y2 network problem solution: Hello to all my xiaomi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about mi y2 network problem which many users are facing nowadays. Literally the network issue is one of the most irritating issue that irritate us a lot. If our smartphone network doesn’t work then we can’t access our internet or we can call someone or we can’t receive any call. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem. Read the article hear in this article we mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix redmi mi y2 network problem
- At first go to settings of your mi y2 smartphone.
- Click on sim card and mobile networks.
- After it select your sim and click on preferred network type and select prefer lte.
- Now go back and check the volte if it is not enabled then enable it.
- Now click on access point names.
- You will see a reset button then click on it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your phone network again you will see your problem will be solved.
If this trick doesn’t work then you can follow the second trick. This will fix your issue hundred percent.
- Go to settings of your mi y2 smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Click reset settings.
- Click again reset settings to conform.
- Now check your network again you will see your problem will be solved.
- Redmi note 4 call ended problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
Okadtech – Mi y2 network problem solution