Redmi note 8 wifi connection problem solution: Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about wifi problem. Well all know how important is the wifi feature in our smartphone. Like in today’s date most of us don’t like to use our cellular mobile internet we all like to use our home broadband internet or in office we like to use our office broadband connection. If our wifi doesn’t work or if it shows low signal when there is good signal also. People like us we face a lot of problem. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this. Read the article carefully hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem which you can try and this will definitely help you to solve this problem.
How to fix it
Before going to the solution i recommend you to follow some simple tricks first
1. Refresh your wifi
2. Click the arrow and after it click on forgot network then re-enter you password again?
3. Switch off your smart phone and restart it again.
Tried all these 3 trick’s but non of these worked for me. If you are in this condition then follow the two trick’s that are below these will definitely help you.
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- Now click on wifi information.
- Now click on wifi status.
- Now tab on refresh button 3 to 5 times.
- Now restart your phone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Search reset in the in the settings.
- Click on reset wi-fi,mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings and ok it.
- Now it will fix your issue 100 percent.
If these two trick’s doesn’t work and if you are still facing the wi-fi problem. Then i suggest you to please give it to any professional or give it to mi service center they will fix it. Your phone may have any hardware issue.
Okadtech – Redmi note 8 wifi connection problem solution