Redmi 6 pro proximity sensor problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing proximity sensor problem in your redmi 6 pro smartphone and you are frustrated on it and you don’t know how to solve this irritating problem. If yes then don’t worry we are hear for you, we will help you in solving your proximity sensor problem. Well you scan fix it very easily you just have to change some settings of your smartphone and you are done. Just read the article carefully from starting to end and after it you will solve your problem easily.
Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about redmi note 6 pro proximity sensor problem. Well it’s very easy to solve you just have to turn off your proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved. Hear below i have written how can do it, follow the instructions and after it your problem will be solved.
How to fix redmi 6 pro proximity sensor problem
- Turn on your redmi 6 pro smartphone.
- Open settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system app settings.
- Scroll again and click on call settings.
- Click on incoming call settings.
- Now disable the proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved.
Hope you liked the article and this article has helped you in solving your proximity sensor problem. If yes then congratulations to you and incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after following this trick also then you can comment below your problem our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem.
- Redmi note 8 black and white screen problem solution
- Redmi note 6 pro automatically switch off problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi 6 pro proximity sensor problem solution