Hello Realme user’s hope you all doing well, today we will discuss about a problem that a lot of realme users are facing that is “Realme 7 Pro black screen problem”. If you are facing this problem and you don’t know what to do then don’t worry I am here to help you in this problem just follow some simple steps and you will fix the issue easily.
Why this problem happens
- Software bug – Many users told that they see the black screen issue after updating their smartphone well some sometimes, the smartphone company which gives you the update it contains bugs and it causes the black screen issue, you have to wait when company will give you a stable update this problem will be solved.
- Installing incompatible/ third party apps – These type of apps contains viruses and bugs which takes control on your smartphone ui and they cause the problem.
- Battery issue – If your smartphone battery is too old and if it can’t hold charge on it then replace it.
- Overcharging of smartphone for a long period of time.
- Loose of LCD connection – A loosed LCD connection can’t joint the connection of phone system and display.
- Water damaged phone – If you have ever dropped your smartphone on any water surface then may see the problem.
How to fix the realme 7 Pro black screen problem
The simplest way to solve this issue is
- Press and hold power button and volume up button for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Then release it.
- After it you will see realme logo on screen.
- The phone will reboot itself.
- Congratulations your problem is solved.
If it doesn’t work then don’t worry follow the method 2
- Turn off your smartphone remove your sd card and sim.
- Now take a screwdriver and open your smartphone.
- Now check the display cable and battery if the display cable is loose then fix it or if the battery is faulty then replace it.
- After doing it restart your smartphone again your problem will be solved.
I hope now all of you have solved your issue if yes then congratulations and if anyone of you is still facing the problem then let me tell you that you have display problem and to fix it you have to replace it you can replace it with the help of any professional or you can do it by your own by buying a LCD display panel for your smartphone from amazon if you know about repairing.
Realme 3 pro wifi signal problem solution
Okadtech – Realme 7 Pro black screen problem solution in easy way
1 thought on “Realme 7 Pro black screen problem solution in easy way”
Thank you so much, that saved me!!