Oppo f9 wifi problem solution: Are you a oppo smartphone user and you are facing wifi problem in your oppo f9 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. Well don’t worry we are here to help you in this problem we will guide you how you can fix this problem. Just read the article carefully from starting to end and after it you will fix your wifi problem easily.
Hello to all my oppo smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about wifi problem. Well all know how important is the wifi feature in our smartphone. Like in today’s date most of us don’t like to use our cellular mobile internet we all like to use our home broadband internet or in our office we like to use our office broadband connection. If our wifi doesn’t work or if it will shows low signal when there is good signal also. People like us we can face a lot of problem. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem. Hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and simplest solution of this wifi problem. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix oppo f9 wifi problem
- Open your oppo f9 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Scroll down again and click on backup and reset.
- Now click on reset to factory settings.
- Select reset system settings only.
- Click again reset system settings only to confirm it.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your smartphone and check whether your wifi problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved completely.
Okadtech – Oppo f9 wifi problem solution