Nokia 5 bluetooth problem solution: Are you facing bluetooth problem in your nokia 5 smartphone if yes then please read the article carefully from starting to end this article will definitely help you to solve this problem. Hello to all my noka smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about nokia 5 bluetooth problem. If you are also facing the issue in your nokia 5 smartphone then this will useful to you. Well all know how important is bluetooth in our smartphone from file transfer to connecting devices with our smartphone bluetooth players a important role. Like if our bluetooth doesn’t work then we face face a lot of problem in file, documents sharing, video sharing and more then it connecting devices. We can do the file, documents sharing , video sharing like things in third party apps but connecting devices like ac, tv, bluetooth headphone etc are impossible without bluetooth.
So to use all of these features we have to fix our bluetooth. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this problem. Hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix nokia 5 bluetooth problem
- Turn on your nokia 5 smartphone.
- Open settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Now Select reset options.
- Click on reset wifi mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your bluetooth again, check whether it is working or not. You will see it will start working again and your phone will turn to normal again.
Okadtech – Nokia 5 bluetooth problem solution