Are you facing automatic touch problem in your moto e4 plus smartphone and you are stucked on it and you don’t know what do and how to solve it don’t worry we are here to help you. Hello to all my motorola smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how to fix moto e4 plus automatic touch problem. If you are also facing the problem and you are stucked on it then read the article this article will help you to solve this problem. Hear in this article i have mentioned one solution which you can try and this will definitely fix your issue.
Learn how to fix moto e4 plus automatic touch problem
- Go to settings.
- Click on battery.
- Now click on the three dots that is in the top corner, after it click on battery optimization.
- Change the not optimised to all apps by clicking the arrow.
- Scroll down and click on google launche config, now change it to don’t optimise and click on done.
- Now go to system ui and do the same hear also, change it to don’t optimiseand click on done.
- Now go back and go to display and turn off the adaptive brightness.
- Now restart your smart phone and you will see your problem will be solved.
Hope this article has helped you and you have fixed your issue and incase if you face any problem after following this trick also. Then i recommend you to please check your phone in any motorola authorised care they can do better. If there will any hardware issue then they will fix it, for hardware issue this trick won’t work.
- How to fix moto e4 network problem
- How to fix moto e4 plus hang on logo problem
- How to fix vivo y83 network problem
- How to fix moto g camera problem, fix it in easy
Okadtech – Moto e4 plus automatic touch problem solution