Moisture detected in charging port samsung: Have you ever experienced the frustration of having your samsung phone charging port not work due to moisture? If yes then don’t worry we are hear for your help.
Well don’t worry, we have the perfect solution of your problem. Our article will guide you how to solve this problem easily and quickly. With this solution, You’ll be able to solve your moisture detected in charging port samsung.
How to fix moisture detected in charging port samsung solution
- At first take a ear cleaner and after it clean your smartphone charging port and it’s wet then you can dry it with the help of a hairdryer.
- Put your smartphone on charging.
- Now after doing it press and hold the power button and volume down button of your smartphone.
- Now your smartphone will start rebooting and after it your problem will be solved.
Hope this article was helpful for you and you have successfully solved your problem through this written article. If your answer is yes then congratulations to you and incase if you face any problem while solving this problem then in this case what you can do is you can just comment below your problem in the comment section and after it our team will definitely try our best to in solving your problem. Try to explain your problem properly so that it will be easy for us to understand what problem you exactly facing.bIf not then visit any authorised samsung service near your locality and check your smartphone there.
- Samsung s21 black screen but vibrates problem solution
- Samsung fold 3 wifi issue solution
- Samsung a71 black screen of death/ black screen problem solution
- Galaxy j7 wifi not turning on, wifi problem solution
- Samsung j7 prime network problem solution
- Flickering screen samsung smartphone solution
Okadtech – Moisture detected in charging port samsung