Mi 10 lite proximity sensor problem solution: Are you a redmi smartphone user and you are facing proximity sensor problem in your redmi note 10 lite smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this proximity sensor problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you, we will help you in solving your proximity sensor not working problem. You just have to to read the article properly and after it you will easily solve your problem.
Hello to all my redmi smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about redmi note 10 lite proximity sensor not working problem. When you are on call and in that time your smartphone turn into black and it lock it self until your call is finished. Well it’s an feature in smartphone and it created to help users and make their calls better but users dislike it and sometimes it doesn’t work properly also. Many users have complained that this irritate them the most and well this problem will maybe solved in future but currently we have to deal with it.
How to fix redmi note 10 lite proximity sensor problem
- Turn on your redmi note 10 lite smartphone.
- Open to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system app settings.
- Scroll again and click on call settings.
- Hear click on incoming call settings.
- Now disable the proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved.
- Redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo solution in easy way
- Mi 5a auto switch off problem solution
- Redmi 9 black and white screen problem solution
- Redmi note 8 internet problem solution
- Redmi note 6 pro black screen problem solution
Okadtech – Redmi note 5 pro proximity sensor problem solution
2 thoughts on “Mi note 10 lite proximity sensor problem solution”
Proximity sensor problems
On my device there is no proximity sensor option in incoming call settings.